#AR #VR #MR #DIGILITY17
From 5th to 6th of July, the second edition of DIGILITY conference and expo will once again focus on the topics of augmented and virtual reality, mixed reality, wearable computing, 360 ° imaging, 3-D developments and artificial intelligence. Following last year's successful premiere with 1,000 international attendees from 32 countries, Koelnmesse is pushing forward investments in new developments, fast-growing digital markets and the NRW location with a massively expanded exhibition, with an international speaker line-up and an extended event program. More than 70 international renowned speakers will present their visions, practical applications for VR/AR/MR and give insights into immersive technologies and innovations. The full agenda of DIGILITY can be found here.
* 2 conference days, 4 tracks, 70+ speaker and 125+ partners
* Opening Keynote Day 1: Jody Medich "Making Superhumans: The future of Human Machine Interfaces"
* Opening Keynote Day 2: Prof. Mel Slater "Use Virtual Reality for a Change"
* 65+ exhibitors are presenting on 2000 sqm expo area (brutto) - Central Europe's biggest expos for AR/VR/MR. Visitors of DIGILITY can tray our various applications from automotive to entertainment, education, consulting and research and get informed about the latest software and hardware solutions.
* 32-hours-hackathon: Around 50 smart minds will work together on the topic of "Collaboration in Virtual Reality" - with our mentors from Audi (main sponsor), Vectorform, HTC VIVE, Samsung, XMG, INCAS, Unity, Photon, ManusVR und Salt and Pepper
* On both conference days, attendees will learn about developing tools, about innovative hardware solutions and new design thinking methods in our workshops
* VIP Hololens demos by Microsoft and 3spin
The rapidly growing AR / VR industry increases the need and demand for stable hardware and software solutions, new business models, and the call for investments and funding. DIGILITY offers again an open platform in 2017, for those who are interested in new opportunities for the development of brands, enterprises, SMEs and opportunities for start-ups and investors. Tickets and information about DIGILITY are available at www.digility.de.
The list of speakers, the topics and the program will be updated continuously. Tickets and other details are now available from the DIGILITY website: www.digility.de.
Images and keynotes from last year's event are available here. The video review from DIGILITY 2016 is available here.
DIGILITY on facebook: www.facebook.com/digility.cologne
Phone: +49 176-15480-606