Tickets for photokina 2018 will be available in the Ticket Shop as of May 2018 onwards.
Tickets for photokina
|Prices 2016||Advance sale||From 20.09.2016|
|Day ticket Tue-Fri||33.00 EUR||53.00 EUR|
|2-day ticket Tue-Fri||53.00 EUR||85.00 EUR|
|Season ticket Tue-Sun||84.00 EUR||134.00 EUR|
|Reduced day ticket
|8.00 EUR||10.00 EUR|
|Catalogue||29.00 EUR||29.00 EUR|
|Prices||Advance sale||From 24.09.2016|
|Day ticket Sat-Sun||12.00 EUR||18.00 EUR|
|Family day ticket
|25.00 EUR||36.00 EUR|
* For Schoolchildren, students, apprentices, retirees, senior citizens aged 65 and above, severely disabled people upon presentation of an identification document. Please hold on the identification document for reduced tickets in the entrance area.
**For max. 4 person / max. 2 adults, min. 1 child and max. 3 children aged 7-17 years.
- Login or register for the first time at the ticket shop.
- Select desired ticket and complete the order transaction
- After completing the order transaction the ticket is available as a download
- Print out your ticket or download to your mobile device
Please note that this admission ticket is personalised and is not transferrable.
The advance sale prices only apply to Ticket Shop orders received on or before 19.09.2016. From then on, the box office prices are valid.
For Day ticket Sat-Sun and Family day ticket the advance sale prices only apply to Ticket Shop orders received on or before 23.09.2016. From then on, the box office prices are valid.
Make use of your advantages:
- Up to 38% savings
- No waiting times at the box office
You can pay by PayPal or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, Diners Club, American Express) in the Ticket Shop.
Children and youths
Children up to the age of 6 are only allowed access to the trade fair when accompanied by a guardian. Admission is free up until this age.
Children aged between 7 and 16 are only allowed access when accompanied by an adult and they pay the reduced price for an admission ticket at the box office.
It is prohibited to bring dogs and other pets to our fair grounds.
You will receive your travel ticket in a separate e-mail. Please print the pdf document in size A4 and bring it with you to the trade fair.
The free travel ticket (2nd class) is valid for public transport operated by the Rhein Sieg Transport Authority (VRS) , only in combination with a valid ID Card and a Koelnmesse admission ticket. It is valid during the mentioned trade fair only for travelling to and from Koelnmesse.
Exempted are trains of the Deutsche Bahn AG subject to a supplement, e.g. the IC/EC or ICE.
Further travel information can be found under the rubric Travel and accommodation .