Photographer of the year 2016
Here, the event will take place:
Become the photographer of the year 2016!
It's that time again: with this year's motto "Encounters", NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Germany and OLYMPUS are looking for the photographer of the year 2016. Play with the term: human togetherness, animal encounters, in the city, in the countryside, in the wilderness – a great deal is possible.
Introducing the jury:
- Gerd Ludwig, NG photographer
- Kathrin Müller, photo editor at NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Germany
- Olaf Kreuter, marketing manager at OLYMPUS
- Florian Gless, Editor in Chief of NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Germany
- Lutz Fischmann, Managing Director of the Freelens photojournalist association
The entry deadline is 15 July 2016.