phoLAC 2016 - LIGHT ART CONGRESS
Here, the event will take place:
Congress - centre east
|phoLAC programme 2016|
Light painting and light art photography describe working, painting and performing with light in front of a camera during time exposure. Light painting is currently in the focus of the media like no other photographic genre. Although it has developed into a trend, it is still mostly unknown to the broad public and to professional photographers. The photokina Light Art Congress would like to create a stage to present this kind of photography in an appropriate light.
- Highlight 2-day congress on Friday 23.09. + Saturday 24.09.2016
- At the phoLAC (PHOTOKINA LIGHT ART CONGRESS) you could learn how to make unbelievable photos with a little bit of light, a decent camera and a few clever movements
- The phoLAC 2016 is the largest and most sophisticated congress of its kind in the world and is a first in Germany
- photokina created a stage to present this kind of photography in an appropriate light with the LIGHT ART CONGRESS.
- congress with lectures and presentations
- international speakers have presented a variety of light painting techniques from around the world
- new approaches and techniques have been presented
- workshops invited participation
- cooperation with the German Light Painting Union (GLPU)
Ironman and the Avengers live at the phoLAC Stage
Since over 3 years IRON MAN LIVE ( Miloud Rabah) is elating whole europe. Many national and international performances at events, trade fairs, promotion- shootings and in television inspired the people. The AVENGERS LIVE are the successful advancement of this concept. In 2014 CAPTAIN AMERICA joind the crew! In 2015 SPIDER MAN. The whole team is bookable together or as an idividual character.
At the photokina- LightArt Congress 2016 the Avengers have been put in scene with light. Laser- rays have orbit them and international Light artists integrated them into Light pictures. Thanks to the "Lichtfaktor - Luma Painters", the production process could be pursude live at the projection screens at the congress stage.
- Live- Light Painting at the photoBOX.
- Exhibition: Winner Light Painting Award 2015: Darren Pearson
- The LIGHT ART photo exhibition here (JanLeonardo Wöllert).