Make it easy for your guests to decide to attend. Take advantage of this opportunity to boost your contact opportunities. These vouchers will give your existing customers, partners and potential customers a strong incentive to visit your stand because they can be exchanged for free admission tickets to the fair.
Admission ticket vouchers and admission ticket voucher codes
Good to know!
The admission ticket vouchers offer you and your customers a number of advantages:
For you as exhibitor:
- You can print your company name, hall and stand number on the vouchers. Your customers then see immediately who has sent them the voucher.
- The handy DIN long size makes handling easier and saves postage.
For your customers:
- Your customers can now redeem their admission ticket vouchers quite simply online and register for the fair at the same time.
- The admission ticket can be printed immediately after the voucher has been redeemed.
- This enables your customers to enter the fair without delay.
- Redeem the voucher online. You will then receive your complimentary public transport ticket in a separate e-mail. You can use this for buses and trains in the extended network of the Rhein-Sieg Transport Authority (VRS). Excluded from the offer are Deutsche Bahn trains requiring extra train fair, such as the IC/EC or ICE trains.
- Access to the expanded online information offers users an optimally and comfortable way to plan their visit to the fair. Make use of these benefits for yourself and your customers! Send out your admission ticket vouchers to your important partners and customers in good time. And don’t forget to draw their attention to this service.
Finally, a few useful tips on the use of your admission ticket vouchers:
- -Please compare the serial numbers of the vouchers listed in the delivery note with those on the original vouchers. In case of discrepancies, please let us know immediately.
- Record the serial numbers of the vouchers issued to each of your customers. Together with the invoice you will receive a list of the serial numbers exchanged for admission tickets. You will then see which of your customers made use of the vouchers.
- Please note that we will not return the original vouchers to you.
- Register online in the Ticket Shop at www.photokina.com/tickets.
- Enter your voucher code in the input field and press >>Redeem<<
- Your admission ticket is available for printing or for mobile devices.
When you redeem your voucher, you will receive your free public transport ticket in a separate e-mail. You can use the public transport ticket for buses and trains in the extended network of the Rhein-Sieg Transport Authority (VRS). Exempted are Deutsche Bahn AG trains that are subject to a surcharge (e.g. IC/EC or ICE trains).
The obligatory Visitor Promotion Package includes 50 vouchers for single-day admission tickets. You may, however, use this form to order as many additional single-day admission ticket vouchers as you wish.
After the event, we will first offset the vouchers actually redeemed against the contingent contained in your Communication Package. We will invoice you only for redeemed vouchers in excess of this contingent (50), at a unit price of Euro 14.00 (incl. VAT). You will be invoiced only for those vouchers exchanged for an admission ticket by your customers who attended the fair.
Before you send the admission ticket vouchers/voucher codes to your customers, make a note of the serial numbers. We will send you a list of the vouchers redeemed along with your invoice. This will make it easy for you to find out which customers have made use of your vouchers.
Please note that we will not return original vouchers to you.
Admission ticket vouchers
Costs of uniform text overprint, black monochrome, one-sided, including typesetting:
- up to 500 copies =110.00 EUR
- 501 - 1,000 copies = 130.00 EUR
- over 1,000 copies per thousand = 35.00 EUR
- over 5,000 copies = copies price on request
All prices incl. VAT or sales tax.