The official app is here. Use the convenient exhibitor and product search, or find out about the event programme. Our interactive hall plan will make sure you don’t lose your bearings.
The features offered by the app include:
- Search for exhibitors by A-Z, country, hall and product directory
- Detailed view with all of the exhibitor’s information and products
- Up-to-date information about the event programme (incl. search for events), event location, etc.
- Add exhibitors and dates from the event programme to your device’s calendar or address book
- Note and share information about the exhibitors and event programme
- Interactive hall plan for all halls, including all stairs, entrances and exits
- Compile your personal lists of favourites in the exhibitor search and event programme
- Export your personal favourites (e-mail, message, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc.)
- Information about traveling to and from the event, as well as accommodation options in Cologne
DEN LETZTEN PUNKT DER AUFLISTUNG INDIVIDUELL NACH VERANSTALTUNG AUSWÄHLEN.
- Integrated access to Matchmaking365, which you can use to send exhibitors enquiries before the trade fair has even begun [regulärer Text] ODER
- Quick access to ambita.com - here is where the global interiors industry meets [Text ambista-Veranstaltungen imm cologne, LivingKitchen, Interzum, Orgatec] ODER
- Integrated access to the Matchmaking365-Community, so you can start a dialogue with potential business partners before, during and after the fair [Text Kind + Jugend-Community]
It goes without saying that the app is free of charge for you and is available to download for iPhone/iPad and Android in German and English.
You can find information about the app here: